2011年6月3日星期五

3/6/11

i know it's been a very very long time i vanished
and now i'm back
just felt the sudden urge to update it
and andy's clarion call
kept asking me to update
so perhaps this might be a form of peer pressure xD

typed in english because i wanted to
chinese is just time-consuming and unnecessary
ignore the mistakes please

one more week left for the school holidays
and i haven't even finished my karangan yet
i swore so badly that i wanted to start my revision during the holidays
i wanted to catch back up
but it seemed like i failed
i'm obsessed with my pc
just hope that i could get rid of it soon
pray for me
i realli wanted to start reading textbooks

speaking of books
recently i've been reading tragics
first the book thief
and just hours ago i finished a thousand splendid suns
both are great masterpieces
i highly recommend =)
going to start reading to kill a mockingbird
then water for elephants
i wonder if water for elephants is a tragic story too
the title sounds sad...

i think things are going ok between the two of us
let just hope that nothing will come between us =)

however not in a realli good mood recently
it's just that too many things happened these days
but there's something worth celebrating
i think i've found myself a few true close friends =)
cheer for me
hehe

it's late
off to sleep
bye and have a peaceful sleep =D

没有评论:

发表评论